call for artists
The mural we envision will pay tribute to the many contributions made by Bedford’s diverse military members, including women and African-American military members, and will have a focus on the ideal that those who serve, regardless of race, national origin, or sex, are looking out for each other—and for our community as a whole. The mural will be embedded in this place. It will depict not the violence of war but the service and sacrifice that responded to it. Bedford Get Together is seeking muralists who are interested in sharing their vision of what best portrays this theme.
DOWNLOAD CALL FOR ARTISTS HERE:
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL HERE.
Note: No submissions will be accepted prior to April 15, 2024. You may begin collecting the documents listed below to be ready to submit once the link is live.
Please email us with any questions.: email@example.com
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PROPOSAL
The following information must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you submit your proposal (one email with all documents, if possible). Please do not begin submitting documents prior to April 15, 2024.
- One PDF that includes current resumé or, if submitting as a team of muralists, an individual resumé for each muralist combined in one file. Resumés must not exceed 2 pages per muralist.
- One PDF showing no more than ten (10) murals previously completed by each muralist. If applying as a team, you must submit photos of prior mural teamwork, if any.
- One PDF of your liability insurance declarations page and any other page(s) necessary to determine the name of the insurance company, your agent’s name, and your agent’s contact information, including phone number.
- One PDF that presents and describes the entire budget for the project, containing the following:
- The amount and exact location of the available wall surface you propose to use for the entire mural;
- The type and cost of all equipment you will need to reach the mural surface and the cost of that equipment;
- Type, amount, and materials cost of each of the following: additional wall preparation, paint, and the clear protective finish coat;
- Total cost in labor for each of the following: wall preparation, painting, and applying final clear finish coat;
- TOTAL PROJECT COST (Sum of all above).
- One JPEG or PNG IMAGE of your concept image in color. Name the file with LASTNAME NAMEOFWORK.
- One PDF file that contains at least three (3) professional references for each muralist